Texas postal code : Bloomfield nj zip code : International call country codes.
Texas Postal Code
- ZIP code: a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
- Postal codes in Japan are 7 digit numeric. Format is NNN-NNNN, where N is a number.
- A mailing code similar to the US zip code
- This page is a summary of the postal codes of Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- A state in the southern US, on the border with Mexico, with a coastline on the Gulf of Mexico; pop. 20,851,820; capital, Austin; statehood, Dec. 29, 1845 (28). The area was part of Mexico until 1836, when it declared independence, became a republic, and began to work for admittance to the US as a state
- the second largest state; located in southwestern United States on the Gulf of Mexico
- James A. Michener’s Texas (also called Texas) is a 1994 made for TV movie directed by Richard Lang and starring Stacy Keach, Benjamin Bratt, Rick Schroder, Patrick Duffy and many other actors.
- Texas is the first full-length album by PlayRadioPlay!.
Old Glory, Texas
The outbreak of World War I had an adverse impact on New Brandenburg. The rise in Anti-German sentiment in the United States and Texas caused residents to petition the U.S. Postal Service to change the community’s name from New Brandenburg to Old Glory. They wanted to demonstrate their patriotism and pride in their adopted country. The name change became official on August 9, 1918. By 1929, Old Glory had an estimated population of 275. A school building erected in 1930 following the consolidation of five local schools had an enrollment of nearly 300 students by the late 1930s. The Great Depression caused a brief decline in Old Glory’s population, but had rebounded to around 250 by the late 1940s. That number had fallen to 175 in the late 1940s. A drought in the 1950s forced many people out of work. The development of oil resources in Stonewall County during the late 1950s and early 1960s caused a brief economic Boom in Old Glory. In 1965, there were approximately 250 people living in the community. Old Glory’s population fell to 125 in the 1970s and remained at that level through the 1990s. The present-day number of Old Glory residents stands at around 100.
Although Old Glory is unincorporated, it does have a post office with the zip code of 79540
"postal service, you're my only hope…"
Music I actually was listening to while snapping up photos of R2D2-mailbox.
i’ll be the grapes fermented, bottled and
served with the table set in my finest suit
like a perfect gentleman
i’ll be the fire escape that’s bolted to the
ancient brick where you will sit and
contemplate your day
i’ll be the waterwings that save you if you
start drowning in an open tab when your
judgement’s on the brink
i’ll be the phonograph that plays your favorite
albums back as your lying there drifting off
i’ll be the platform shoes and undo what
heredity’s done to you: you won’t have to
strain to look into my eyes
i’ll be your winter coat buttoned and zipped
straight to the throat with the collar up so
you won’t catch cold
i want to take you far away from the cynics in this
town and kiss you on the mouth
we’ll cut our bodies free from the tethers of
this scene, start a brand new colony
where everything will change, we’ll give
ourselves new names (identities erased)
the sun will heat the ground under our bare
feet in this brand new colony
everything will change, ooo ooo…
(brand new colony, Postal Service)